The Lotix TOC Combustion analyzer is designed to accurately measure carbon content in aqueous matrices down to the ppb level. It uses proven high temperature combustion, oxidation of carbon material into carbon dioxide, and detection using a new Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector.
Lotix is the ultimate solution for waste water, drinking and surface water, ground water, sea water, and other hard to oxidize matrices with an economical price to fit any budget.
- No costly syringe drives or 7-port valves!
- Ability to run 0-20,000 ppm without dilution with a single 0.5 mL injection volume virtually eliminating the need for multiple calibration curves
- Easy to use software requiring < 1 minute to set up a calibration curve
- Simple design ensures virtually any component can be accessed in minutes, and with the furnace located in the front, combustion tube maintenance is a snap
- Real-time viewing of analytical data and printing of completed sample reports while instrument is running
- Easy scheduling of priority samples
- Ability to export to CSV or PDF and import from CSV files
- Average run time for triplicate TOC is 13-15 minutes (depending on concentration)
- Uses a pressurized 10 L water reservoir to clean the sample pathway, loop and needle before and after each sample without using any positions on the autosampler
- Ability to run Total Nitrogen (TN) with optional module
- Ability to run solids with optional module
– Standard Method 5310B
– DIN-EN-ISO 11905-2
– EPA 415.1 and 9060A
– ASTM D2579
– ISO 8245
– AOAC 973.47
– EN 13639
Application notes you can find on the manufacturer website HERE.
If you need any additional information please contact us via e-mail HERE.