In connection with the new European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as GDPR, we would like to inform you how and why the HPST, s.r.o. processes Personal Data as Administrator.
1. The company HPST, s.r.o., with its registered office at Na Jetelce 69/2, Prague 9, 190 00, IČ 25791079, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, number 70568, processes the following personal data of its customers:
– name and surname
– name of the organization
– address or registered office
– ID VAT
– e-mail address
– purchase history information
2. We process this data in accordance with applicable legislation on Personal Data protection and GDPR. We process Personal Data that you have provided to us, on the basis of a contract that we have concluded or are about to conclude with each other or on the basis of legislation that directly orders or allows such processing or on the basis of consent, if you provide it to us for the given purpose or on the basis of a legitimate interest in running our business and developing our services.
3. Personal Data collected on the basis of your consent on the labicom.cz website will be used to operate the labicom.cz website and to provide the services or products that you have requested or agreed to. If you agree to receive business communications and newsletters from HPST, s.r.o. (conference invitations, seminar invitations, product news, events, discounts, ChromAtoMol magazine), Personal Data will be used only for these purposes.
4. Personal Data will be processed by HPST, s.r.o. for the time necessary for the fulfillment of all obligations arising from the contract, and also for the period during which we as Administrators are obliged to store Personal Data according to generally binding legal regulations or for the period for which you they have given their consent for processing. We will keep most of your Personal Data for the duration of the contract and also for a period of 10 years from the following calendar year after the provision of performance for tax and accounting reasons. In other cases, the processing time results from the purpose of processing or is determined by legal regulations in the field of Personal Data protection.
5. We transfer Personal Data to third parties only within the above points, namely companies with which we have a contract on the processing of Personal Data or Public Authorities. These can be, in particular, manufacturers of products we distribute, transport companies, auditors, lawyers. As an authorized distributor of Agilent Technologies, we may, in a legitimate interest, pass on your personal information to this company for internal administrative purposes. All Personal Data are processed in a lawful and transparent manner and only adequate, relevant and necessary data are transmitted in relation to the given purpose of processing. When transferring Personal Data, we use contractual provisions and implement security mechanisms to protect all data while acting in accordance with our standards.
To choose your settings regarding the collection and processing of information on this website:
• to ban Google Analytics cookies and other third-party cookies provided by website analysis providers, some browsers notify you that a cookie has been sent to you and allow you to reject these files in each individual case.
We may also use the services of third-party advertising networks that collect IP addresses and other information through cookies, embedded web links and web beacons on our websites, e-mails, third-party websites and e-mails, and in our advertisements placed on third party websites. These third parties use this information to provide advertising for goods and services “tailored” to your interests (including companies not affiliated with us). You can see these ads on our and other websites. This process helps us guide and monitor the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. To learn more about these and other ad networks and how to opt out, click here.
We may use the data collected by automated means on our website to provide you with personalized site content, as well as for market research, data analysis and system administrative purposes, such as whether you have previously visited the website or are this website for the first time. We may also use the information for other purposes that we expressly disclose at the time it is collected.
7. Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
– request information from us about your Personal Data,
– request clarification from us regarding the processing of Personal Data,
– request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected,
– request the deletion of this personal data from us – however, this deletion will result in the termination of the negotiations,
– in case of doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of Personal Data, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.