Spotřební materiál a laboratorní vybavení
cz | en
Hydranal™ – reagents for water determination by Karl-Fischer titration.
- One component reagent – Hydranal™ Composite – for volumetric Karl Fischer titration. It contains iodine, sulfur dioxide, imidazole and 2 – methylimidazole, dissolved in diethyleneglycol monoetyl ether (DEGEE). DEGEE improves the stability of reagents and the concentration loss is less than 5 % per year. Hydranal – Composite is free of pyridine and 2-methoxyethanol.
- Two-component reagent – Hydranal™– Solvent/Titrant – Two component reagents are separated in two solutions: the solvent and the titrant. Hydranal Solvent contains sulfur dioxide and imidazole in methanol. Hydranal Titrant – iodine with a precisely defined concentration in methanol. The reagents are made at two concentrations: 5 mg/ml a 2 mg/ml. The product line Hydranal E has a reduced toxicity due to replacement of methanol with ethanol. The reaction is very fast and the lower content of water is analyzed more accurate. The titrants have a shelf life of three years, the solvents five years, as long as the bottles are unopend.
- Hydranal Coulomat – for low water content, coulometric titration. (Hydranal-Coulomat E, Hydranal-Coulomat A, Hydranal-Coulomat CG, Hydranal-Coulomat E, Hydranal-Coulomat AD, Hydranal-Coulomat AG, Hydranal-Coulomat AG-H, Hydranal-Coulomat AK)
- Hydranal™ – Coulomat Oil – coulometric water determination in oils
- Hydranal ™ – Methanol Rapid – contains accelerants that speed up the reaction in comparison to methanol based reagents
- Hydranal ™ – K Types – designed for water determination in aldehydes and ketones
- Hydranal ™ – E Types – for volumetric and coulometric titration, the product line with ethanol replacing the toxic methanol
- Hydranal ™ Water Standards – standards with certified water content
- Free of toxic pyridine and 2-metohxyethanol (2-ME)
- Fast reaction
- Stable end point of titration
- Easy to use
- Accurate results
- Wide spectrum of applications