Subject: Karl Fischer Titration on a Whole New Level with OMNIS – Option 1
Date and time: Thursday – 14.5.2020 at 9.00 a.m.
Registration: you can register HERE
Karl Fischer (KF) titration is an industry standard method for measuring water content in all types of substances. Thanks to many innovations applied in this technique, nowadays KF titration can be fast, safe and easy to use.
Join this webinar and learn:
- How to make Karl Fischer titration more convenient
- How to automate data transfer with Hydranal™ Smart Reagents for OMNIS and RFID technology
- How to increase throughput and analyze up to 175 samples completely unattended
- How to safely exchange Karl Fischer reagents with the OMNIS Solvent Module
- How to analyze difficult samples using gas extraction
- How to avoid common mistakes (standard and reagent handling)
(Hydranal Marketing Specialist, Honeywell Research Chemicals)
(Senior Product Specialist Titration, Metrohm International Headquarters, Switzerland)
« Back to all events